Monday, May 7, 2007

TV Nostalgia

The other day, Joseph was saying the word "riff-raff" and it made me think of the cartoon Heathcliff. My sister Amy loved that show. So I googled it and found clips of the show on YouTube. I even watched an episode. Then I started thinking of shows that I don't think are broadcast in syndication any more and found: many clips for the Electric Company, Snorks, Punky Brewster, Mr. Belvedere, Bosom Buddies, and Double Trouble .

I know that there are many more shows that I have forgotten. Anyone else have an old favorite?

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for sharing! I watched the Snorks-it was fun to see them again! : )

Keri said...

Aww, Mr. Belvidere. I loved that show. I also loved "Perfect Strangers," "Who's the boss," "Family Ties," - and endless reruns of Gilligan's Island and the Brady Bunch every afternoon on TBS. What happened to the good ol' days? Then again, it's probably for the best that those shows aren't on anymore or I would probably spend even more time watching TV and wasting the time I could be using to clean.