Saturday, September 8, 2007

It's Saturday Night!!!!

If you know me well, you know that I am a huge fan of the old Saturday Night Live. Every few months, I check out their section of the NBC web page- They have now added lots of video clips!!!! If you are a fan, you've got to check it out!

I used to love to imitate Emily Littela, my favorite is "What is this I hear about endangered feces?"

"nevermind"

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/#mea=2354

And.......

Sometimes, when I get nervous, I watch this.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Ruth, I remember those hilarious skits, back when I had no problem staying up late! I wish my computer would let me see those videos.

We really enjoyed having you and Adam in the small group. This is going to be fun getting to know you guys even better. I hope your week goes well at Unum. If you need any help with anything, let me know!