Thursday, October 18, 2007

Maybe this will help

I read Donna's blog about her husband's findings and remembered that my sister had sent me this link. I guess I need to pay more attention to politics because I don't know if I've ever heard of the guy with which I am best aligned.

Did your results surprise you?


Duncan Hunter
Score: 41
Agree
Iraq
Immigration
Taxes
Health Care
Abortion
Social Security
Line-Item Veto
Energy
Marriage
Disagree
Stem-Cell Research
Death Penalty

-- Take the Quiz! --

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is the same one Daddy is aligned with. Funny! He was my second. Mitt is my first. WHO KNEW?

Donna said...

Duncan Hunter was who I most agreed with also. I have never heard of him either.

I was shocked at first when I saw Biden and Obama come up first when it was calculating my results. Then I realized it just wasn't done yet!

Anonymous said...

Duncan Hunter was the first one that came up on mine. Quite a few months ago Andy called me to tell me that he had found the guy to vote for and it was Duncan Hunter. Unfortunately the press doesn't even mention him.