Thursday, June 7, 2007

Would you pray for these children?

First of all, my niece, EmmaKate is awaiting heart surgery. She has a condition that is curable with surgery. She is 11 and a half weeks old and still only 8lbs12oz, please pray that she will grow before her surgery. My sister, Amy is getting married this Sunday in Gatlinburg, and has been told to know where the hospitals are, just in case.

Also, a friend of mine from highschool, Kristy has 4-yr-old twin girls. One with spina bifida. Amelia will have surgery next week. Here is Amelia's story.

3 comments:

Keri said...

Wow! Please keep me posted on this.

Donna said...

I'm sorry to hear about EmmaKate needing surgery. I will be praying for her!

Unknown said...

Thanks for including Amelia's link. It was nice to read her story. I will keep checking on her page. I saw she came through the surgery well. That is a a great blessing.