Friday, November 9, 2007

11 Years!


If you've never seen a boot*leg, (as everyone who did that latest email survey stated) watch above. During my senior year of college, I did an unpaid internship at channel9. A few of the people that I worked with donated their time, and only charged for studio rental. They did a full wedding video and edited this 3 or so minute package as a synopsis of the day. This was in the days of VHS, and in the styles of the 90's. Adam and I were only a few pounds apart! (that is nothing to brag about)

6 comments:

Laura said...

Congratulations! I love it! How awesome to have that video, and thanks for sharing it with us! Was that Erica I saw in there, too?

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! You both are more beautiful than ever. I love you! To 11 more and 11 more and 11 more and 11 more and 11 more, etc. etc.

Unknown said...

That was me, Laura :)

Keri said...

Adam looks so young there and you look beautiful, as ever!

Congratulations! You are an amazing wife and mother.

Love, Keri

Lisa said...

I love that video! It made me smile as I watched it. I love the poof on your head especially. : )
Congratulations on 11 years...may you have many more!

Donna said...

I hope you had a happy anniversary! Shelby loved watching your wedding video! She sat in front of the computer for about 30 mins. watching as it played for a few seconds then stopped for several minutes.