Saturday, December 22, 2007

An idea

I came up with a new tradition for our family: A Family Yearbook.

You can upload pictures to Snapfish, Shutterfly, Wolf, Walgreens, etc. to make a bound book at a very reasonable price.

I never made it very far with scrapbooking, and like that this is neater and more uniform.

Now we need to turn our dining room closets into bookshelves to display our yearbooks. I think that I can go back and do as far back as 2003, and possibly make special books for big events like special vacations.

Thought I'd share - as it may be an idea that would interest you!

2 comments:

Keri said...

I love that idea! I have started categorizing my digital pics directly from my camera into folders - one for us as a family and one for each of my kids to keep. I haven't actually had one printed, but like you, I think this is way easier and better than any of my attempts at scrapbooking. Why didn't I think of it sooner?!

Unknown said...

I am with you. Great idea!