Monday, August 20, 2007

First Days of School

Well school started back just in the nick of time. I enjoy having my kids at home, but when they spend to much time together, family life becomes frustrating! The last couple of weeks, I've had to break up more fights then I'd care to count!

Don't Hannah and Jack look almost like twins working on their homework the first day of school?

Joseph has looked forward to going to Pre-K 2 mornings a week, but wanted me to stay with him. Detaching is hard in the morning, but he's fine with in a couple of minutes of me leaving.




This one is of Joseph and Davis swimming in Davis' neighborhood. We had the pool all to ourselves as the older kids were all in school.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Homework on the FIRST day...that is rotten :) They do look like twins.

Joseph, we understand all too well. We are proud of you and love you!