Thursday, January 17, 2008

Keeping busy!

I have a lot to report, but soooo little time. I will try to get to my blog tonight or tomorrow night, but wanted to at least say:

1. Happy 35th Birthday!!!!! to Adam (I know what you are thinking, 'he really robbed the cradle' : )


and

2. I will write about our missions trip to Mexico in just 9 days.... but wanted to ask if any of you have some Bath and Body lotion or hand-sanitizer that you won't use. One of the missionaries asked if we could bring some for her.... the Bath and Body hand-sanitizer does not dry out your skin, and the lotion for when they use the regular hand-sanitizer (you need to use it alot down there, and they have an 8 or 9 year old daughter who is diabetic and they sanitize and check her blood a few times a day).

4 comments:

Keri said...

I do have some B & B Works sanitizers for you. Should I just bring them Sunday or can I leave them in your office?

oofie goofie said...

Yes or yes. Thank you!

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM! WE LOVE YOU BIG BRO...BIG OLDER BRO...MUCH OLDER BRO :) hehe...

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that I didn't read this sooner. I have 2 or 3 B&B lotions that you could have taken.
We're praying for your trip.
Have fun, can't wait to hear all about it.