Sunday, January 21, 2007

As a start, I'll just give some basic info about myself. I'd love to share ideas, memories, tips and questions in the future.

Hometown: Chattanooga

Highschool: East Ridge High, 1992

College: UTC, 1996 Major in Communication, Minor in Religious Studies

Favorite Colors: Pink, Aqua, Yellow

1st job: I worked at Hardees for a couple of weeks after my 16th birthday. It was in walking distance from my Mother's house. My first real job was at Goony Golf. I worked there for 2 and a half years at the ticket booth and as the birthday party hostess. I would take 8 - 20 kids out on the lot to play golf. Now the parents are supposed to.

Wedding Date: November 9, 1996

1st job after college: I worked as the Director of Christian Education at a church in Lake City, FL. I was in charge of birth - highschool. I started a Wednesday Evening Children's Program with about 40 kids in attendance, and was the youth director. I laugh or cringe when I think about it, I was sooooooooo underqualified!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite TV Shows: Seinfeld, Saturday Night Live, The Office, The Apprentice

What I want to do when I grow up : ) :
I love to dream up fashion designs. I like Real Estate, studying Spanish, Church work- I'd love to work/volunteer in Women's Ministries one day.

Other things I'd like to accomplish : I'd love to learn how to play the piano better, better my Spanish, Cook, Design clothing, Play the guitar.... You're never to old to learn : )

2 comments:

Keri said...

YAY! Another blogger! I'm so happy, Ruth! Thank you for doing this. :) Many happy blog posts in the days and years ahead...
Love, Keri

Lisa said...

I love your blog name-that's really funny! I look forward to reading more posts from you!